Before You Book Your Appointment
- All surgeries require an appointment. Call us at 405-947-SPAY (7729) or book online.
- Online scheduling is for spay/neuter only. If want to make a wellness appointment, please contact us directly at (405) 947-7729.
- We accept cash, Visa or MasterCard. Payment is requested at drop off.
- Animals must be at least 8 weeks old and weigh 2 lbs.
- A Rabies vaccination is required for all patients 3 months and older unless you show proof of current vaccination.
- Surgery prices include: pre-op exam by veterinarian, general anesthesia and monitoring throughout the surgery process.
After You Book Your Appointment
- For your pet’s safety, please read the pre-op instructions.
- Cats must be in a carrier and dogs on a leash. Please line the carrier with newspaper or an old towel.
- If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, we require 48-hour’s cancellation.
- If your pet is over 8 years old, please call the clinic for special surgery instructions.
- We are happy to offer affordable Wellness Visits, providing basic vaccinations and preventative options for pets during the day.
- Wellness Vists cannot be scheduled online! Please call (405) 947-7729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling information. An exam fee will be applied to pets that are not already altered.
- At this time, nail trims and anal glad expressions are NOT guaranteed to be performed at the time of a wellness visit. Nail trims and anal gland expression are SURGERY ONLY services.