A donation to the Central Oklahoma Humane Society is more than a gift that allows us to continue our mission– it is a promise of tomorrow for pets in Oklahoma. The pets we see each day are hurting and homeless to no fault of their own.
Your gift, no matter the size, can help save lives through:
- Adopting pets who need to be moved out of local shelters and into loving homes
- Fixing pets to decrease the overpopulation leading to euthanasia in local shelters
- Relocating pets needed in other areas of the United States
- Providing medical care to pets who need special help to survive
- Caring for fragile, orphaned kittens and puppies without mothers
A gift to OK Humane is a gift to the local community and the pets we serve every day.
As a 501(c)3 non-profit that receives no government funding or tax dollars, we are funded solely on donations, grants, and bequests from generous people like you. Without your support we would be unable to fulfill our mission to end the needless euthanasia of adoptable pets in the Oklahoma City community.
Using our secure, online donation form you can make a one-time gift or commit to a monthly, quarterly, or annual donation of your choice. Click the button to the right to donate.
Your browser will open an new page that is hosted on our secure donation server. You’ll enter the amount you want to give, and set the frequency to monthly. Your credit card information is completely safe and secure.
Our federal tax ID number is 20-8446621.
For questions regarding your gift, you can contact us at (405) 286-1229 ext. 3 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.