Do you want to help animals in central Oklahoma with your next birthday party or get-together? Perhaps you are looking for a fun way to give back through your local business?
Business owners and fundraiser planners, please email our Development team if you will be hosting an event or promotion where donations will be collected or generated for the Central Oklahoma Humane Society.
Some Fundraising Ideas
- Celebrate your wedding, birthday or other special milestone by suggesting charitable donations as a gift option. For specific gift ideas, check out our Amazon Wishlist!
- Business owners – hold a special shopping day or event where a portion of sales benefits OK Humane.
- Business owners – create an ongoing affinity or “shop to give” promotion. Learn about similar promotions.
- Hold a yard sale or car wash to benefit the pets in our care.
- Have a Jeans/Dress Down day at the office and request that employees make a donation to participate.
- Host a neighborhood or block party and accept donations.
- Work with local bands to organize a concert and donate the cover charge.
- Organize a bake or crafts sale, lemonade stand or other sale and contribute the proceeds.
- Register to participate in a walk, marathon or other event to raise money on behalf of the animals in our care.
- Host a golf or other sports tournament.
- Sell items on eBay and designate OK Humane to receive all or a portion of the proceeds.
Some Things to Keep in Mind
- We request that corporate sponsorship solicitations to cover the cost of putting on your fundraiser not be made in our name or on our behalf.
- We will need to review all materials that include the Central Oklahoma Humane Society name or logo. Please e-mail items to email@example.com for approval.
- When mentioning our name in print or on air, please refer to “The Central Oklahoma Humane Society.”
- Cash donations are always welcome.
- Checks should be made out to the Central Oklahoma Humane Society.
- Donations may be brought to the OK Humane Adoption Center at 7500 N. Western Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK, 73116. If you let us know you’re coming we’d love to say hello. Just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information or other ideas, contact us at 405-607-8991 or email@example.com