1. In Ol’ Yeller what finally occurs to the titular animal?
A. He lives a long, happy life and dies in his sleep.
B. Enraged that cats receive more media coverage than dogs, he moves to
Washington D.C. to become a lobbyist.
C. He contracts rabies and has to be put down.
D. Adopted by the pop star Pink, the two release a hillbilly album–Pink and Yellar.
2. In the pilot episode of the Brady Bunch, do the Bradys have any pets?
A. Of course–their maid, Alice.
B. A dog named Tiger.
C. No pets, but they have a rockin’ astro-turf lawn.
D. A dog named Tiger and a cat named Fluffy.
3. In Cats and Dogs 2: The Revenge of Kitty Galore, who lends a voice to the animated image of Miss Galore?
A. Bette Midler
B. Selena Gomez
C. Miley Cyrus
D. Billy Ray Cyrus
4. In the film Marley & Me, what breed is Marley?
A. Maine Coon
B. Great Dane
C. Labrador Retriever
5. Who was Mr. Ed on the show of the same name?
A. A talking horse
B. A cranky Chihuahua
C. An elderly parrot
D. A circus-trained Sumatran monkey
1. C. If you’ve ever known ANYONE who lets an animal go unvaccinated, give them a copy of Ol’ Yellar, so they can see the tragic results.
2. D. Fluffy is only seen in the first episode, while Tiger disappears soon after.
Give yourself 5 points for each correct answer.
If you scored between 20 and 25, pat yourself on the back! You’re totally animal-aware!!!
If you scored between 10 to 15, ignore what scientists say about getting more exercise: You need to increase your couch potato time by watching more movies and television!!!
If you scored less than 10, face it: Your knowledge of all things animal has gone to the dogs!!!
Are you searching for a pet lost during the recent natural disaster in South Oklahoma City and Moore? Here are several websites that have photos posted of pets they have received within their programs and are looking to reunite with their owners: https://www.facebook.com/okhumane https://www.facebook.com/animalresourcecenter http://www.okclostpets.com In addition to these websites, here are three [...]